Saturday, June 1, 2013

James Comey - I've Got a Great Oligarch Investigation. It Involves a Russian OIL Magnate - The Haslam Family- The Cleveland Browns - My Ex Lawyer Kline Preston- The Lockerbie Bombing & It's ALL Tied Together Will Britain's Lord Mandelson....It NEEDS Lots of Investigators... Putin Has LOTS of Puppets. Kline Preston is on Twitter Supporting Assad. It's SCAREY... Especially Since Kline Preston Could Be Related to Stephen Preston the CIA General Counsel.



Begin forwarded message:

Lazard Is big with the bildeberg types - Putin is cozy and Mandelson was the Top business dude that helped Ghosn rip off the UK to build a car with outdated technology.  I have notes from a viewer of my blog saying Lazard pushed the "impressive" LEAF and Putin is the winner cause with the EV failing and you never hear of the "greening" of Moscow.  Mandelson gets a Cushy Putin deal and my ex lawyer is a Putin lawyer. NOW he's directly linked to Mandelson. The key is Mandelson played a role in post Lockerbie trading issues.  

My interest is my ex lawyer did legal work for me for OVER two years on the "trumped up" charges against me. For all that legal work he only charger $5,000.  He did a crappy job and was not worth the money BUT I was told any other lawyer would be a LOT more expensive and I was warned right before my trial that he was getting Conpensated by another source.  I thought it was the CIA and the Obama administration BUT after reviewing web stats it looks like the source of compensation to my ex lawyer "possibly" is coming from Russia.  There's an Oligarch named  Oleg Depriski(?). That man is linked to Russian mafia the same era that Sonny Bono was murdered.  

Mandelson just got a sweet deal from Lazard too.  Ghosn got a sweet deal to buy AutoVaz.  Putin is circling the wagons. It's weird!  My ex lawyer is President of my right wing congress woman's PAC and she get LOTS of money from Haslam's PAC people and I bet that Haslam (Pilot Flying J)  gets his "cheap diesel" from sources linked to Putin allies.  

OMG!!!
At least Obama is appointing an FBI director
With big balls.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment